Friday, May 16, 2014

Connect is Moving

Dear friends,

I am honored that so many of you have joined me here.  I hope that you have enjoyed reading what I have been learning through God's word.  It has been a huge blessing for me to share my heart here, and I am looking forward to continuing to engage people through God's word this way.  In order to a little better job of that I have decided to move my blog to wordpress, and I hope that you will follow me to my new "home."

My new blog can be found at:
jasonseger.wordpress.com


For the next couple of weeks I will continue to add posts to both blogs, but after that I will no loner be posting here.  I will leave the old posts up here as long as I can for anyone who wants to access them later on.

Please let me know what you think of the new format when you stop by, and don't forget to subscribe there so that you can continue to receive updates on future posts.  I would love to hear from you.  May God continue to bless you as you seek His face through His word.

In Him,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment